LED BY dallas parsons
Whether this is your first baby or the newest addition to your growing family, we encourage you to join us for this informative and fun class to learn about breastfeeding. Dallas will guide you through this interactive session and will be happy to answer your specific questions.
What to expect:
- The first day and the first weeks after birth
- Guiding your baby to latch to the breast & drink milk effectively
- The role of partners in supporting breastfeeding
- The importance of skin-to-skin contact
- How to read your baby’s feeding cues
- How to know your baby is getting enough milk
Thursday, April 6
COST: $45 per couple
Dallas is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant with 8 years experience working with breastfeeding families. She has 4 amazing children, and the youngest one is still breastfeeding. Her passion to help moms and babies breastfeed was instilled when she began her breastfeeding journey with her firstborn. Dallas looks forward to meeting you, and getting the chance to answer your questions and empower you to breastfeed your newest little one.
registration is open to the public. Feel free to pass along!
Some advantages of Breastfeeding:
- Breast milk is the perfect nutrition, specifically designed for your baby
- Breastfeeding increases bonding and helps your baby thrive
- Breastfeeding protects your baby from a long list of illnesses
- Breastfeeding can protect your baby from developing allergies
- Breastfeeding may boost your child's intelligence
- Breastfeeding may protect your child from obesity
- Breastfeeding may lower your baby's risk of SIDS
- Breastfeeding can reduce your stress level and your risk of postpartum depression
- Breastfeeding may reduce your risk of some types of cancer